1. Is it 'cos I is black?
- Ali G
2. I woke up feeling...
3. Today, you may cross paths with some ugly, nasty evil people.
Kill them with kindness and bury them with smile. Good Morning!
4. We need justice for George Floyd. We all witnessed his murder in broad daylight. We're broken and we're disgusted, we cannot normalise this pain. No more senseless killings of human beings. No more seeing people of colour as less than human. We can no longer look away.
5. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
6. I don't think anybody should have to wake up with the fear that their life could be taken away from them at any point by a police officer, but that is the horrible reality of so many people of colour, especially Black people. This isn't the first time we have seen this. Police officers have disregarded the fact they are supposed to protect lives and they have taken away people's humanity because of the colour of their skin.
7. Racism has been rampant for hundreds of years, it’s just that in this century people have camera phones to video it. It’s absolutely disgusting that you get mistreated because of the colour of your skin. You would think that those that are there to protect us, would protect.
8. Please, I can't breathe
9. Skin of color has large melanocytes - cells that produce melanin - and these cells are easily triggered. If we irritate those cells and we burn, we will pigment.