8 Bias Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Tags: Bias | Judgemental | Patience | Idiot |
2. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
Tags: Life | Truth | Life | Smart | Bubble | Mindset | Humility | Bias | Short Quotes | Inspirational |
3. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
Tags: Selfishness | Selfish Friends | Difference | Respect | Please | Misunderstanding | Criticism | Allegation | Bias | Judgemental |
4. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
Tags: Opinion | Entitled | Truth | Bias | Talking Too Much | Gossip | Rumor |
5. Let's continue to stand up for those who are vulnerable to being left out or marginalized.
Tags: Feeling Left Out | Standing Up | Vulnerable | Bias | Political |
6. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
A person who uses the website Reddit. Usually these people enjoy hating on popular things such as Fortnite, Tik Tok, Instagram and Emojis. They like to form circle jerks and worship things such as Minecraft, Pewdiepie, and Keanu Reeves. Redditors have a superiority complex, thinking Reddit is better then all over social media platforms, when it honestly isn’t. They find mediocre and poorly made memes very funny. Memes like “Wholeome 100” and X bad Y good are examples of the garbage they find funny.
Tags: Reddit | Word Meaning | Bias | Tik Tok | Instagram | Superiority | Better | Mediocrity | Funny Memes |
8. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Tags: Korean Drama | Harry Potter | Treating Badly | Inferiority | Bias | Etiquette | Ego | Pride |