1. A woman is unstoppable when she realizes she deserves better.
2. Life is better in flip-flops.
3. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
4. But I always feel that whatever I do, I could do better. I suppose it is perfectionism.
5. And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
6. I really believe that it is honesty about our imperfect selves that makes everyone do better and be better.
7. Don't aim for perfection.
Aim for 'better than yesterday.
8. It was narrated from Anas that a woman offered herself in marriage to the Prophet. The daughter of Anas laughed and said:
"How little was her modesty."
Anas said: "She was better than you; she offered herself in marriage to the Prophet."
9. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
10. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
11. Fathers day quotes from wife
The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a dad.
12. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
13. Relief from self-harming is only temporary, and is followed by feelings of guilt & shame. It also takes you away from getting to know the actual ways that will make you feel better.
14. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
15. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
16. My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today I have finished two bags of chips and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
A person who uses the website Reddit. Usually these people enjoy hating on popular things such as Fortnite, Tik Tok, Instagram and Emojis. They like to form circle jerks and worship things such as Minecraft, Pewdiepie, and Keanu Reeves. Redditors have a superiority complex, thinking Reddit is better then all over social media platforms, when it honestly isn’t. They find mediocre and poorly made memes very funny. Memes like “Wholeome 100” and X bad Y good are examples of the garbage they find funny.