1. It’s hard to trust somebody when the person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
2. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
3. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
4. Do not despair. Instead of enjoying ourselves while sitting in a position of authority that is based on defamation and betrayal, it is far more valuable to be thrown into a dark dungeon and be with Al-Haqq.
5. There comes a time when silence is betrayal.