1. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
2. Little knowledge of science makes you an atheist.
But in-depth knowledge of science makes you a believer in God.
3. Everyone should believe in something.
I believe I should go to the beach.
4. Explanations - Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe it.
5. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
6. When the glad news of the birth of their daughter is brought to them, their faces turn gloomy and black with anger.
They try to hide themselves from the people because of the disgrace of such news. Will they keep their new born despite the disgrace or bury it alive? How sinful is their Judgment!
Those who do not believe in the life to come are evil examples. To God belongs all the exalted attributes; He is the Majestic and the All-wise.
Quran Chapter 16, Verses 58 to 60
7. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
We shall provide them with fruits and the meat of the kind which they desire.
[Quran- 52:21 and 22]
8. The world is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the disbeliever.
9. Happiness solely comes from belief.
11. "The adulterer is not a believer while he is committing adultery, and the thief is not a believer while he is stealing, but there is a chance for repentance; (if he repents, Allah will accept the repentance)."
12. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
13. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
14. Alice: This is impossible.
The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.
15. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.