1. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
2. Leave him in error who loves his error.
3. The best shooter has a short memory, no matter how many times they miss , they always think the next shot is going in.
4. A bird sitting in a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch but in her wings.
5. Tolerance isn't about not having beliefs. It's about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.
6. If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and that is all that it proves.