1. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
2. Leave him in error who loves his error.
3. The best shooter has a short memory, no matter how many times they miss , they always think the next shot is going in.
4. A bird sitting in a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch but in her wings.
5. Tolerance isn't about not having beliefs. It's about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.
6. If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and that is all that it proves.
7. Question your thinking, beliefs, actions, your upbringing, your environment today and yesterday. When you start to question what you believe to be true, you begin to see through what you believe to be true and you open yourself up to new information.
8. Hypnosis takes the thinking conscious mind out of the picture, and gives you the ability to communicate directly with the subconscious mind. This lets you know what core beliefs and memories are sabotaging your recovery. The job of Hypnosis is to reorganize past memorize and discharge stored emotions so you can start to perceive your symptoms differently.