Being Right Quotes
1. I don’t care about being right.
I care about success and doing the right thing.
2. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
3. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
4. Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.
5. When I was young, I thought that I'd be a perfect adult at the age of 38. An adult who knows the right answers to everything & makes only the right decisions. Do u know what I realized though?
Even if my decision was right, it might not always lead to the best outcome.
6. Know that in spite of all of your efforts, there may still be a misunderstanding. That’s okay. Every person has a different point of view, so no two people see things exactly the same. There is no right or wrong, just the mutual sharing of different experiences on the journey of life.