Being Nice Quotes
1. I don’t hate it.
I just don’t like it at all and it’s terrible.
2. "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3331]
3. "Woman has been created from a rib and will in no way be straightened for you; so if you wish to benefit by her, benefit by her while crookedness remains in her. And if you attempt to straighten her, you will break her, and breaking her is divorcing her."
[Sahih Muslim 1467 b]
4. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
5. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
6. Just because I'm nice does not mean you can take advantage of me.
7. A good gardener always plants in threes. One for the bugs, one for the weather, and one for herself.
8. Even nicest people have their limits.
9. The problem is people are ungrateful and I cannot stop being nice.