12 Behavior Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Happiness comes from within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.
Tags: Happy | Quotes that make you think | Meaningful | Smile captions for Instagram | Vulnerable | Behavior |
2. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
Tags: Personality Disorder | Influencer | Thoughts | Misunderstanding | Human Behavior | Emotional | Intimacy | Relationship | Mental Health | Emotionally Drained | Behavior |
3. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
Tags: Personality Disorder | Emptiness | Loneliness | Stress | Paranoid | Risk | Impulsive | Unsafe | Sex | Abuse | Gambling | Mental Health | Binge | Behavior |
4. Domestic Violence:
“violent or abusive behavior directed by one family or household member against another”
Tags: Domestic Violence | Definition | Behavior |
5. My past behavior makes me cringe.
Tags: Cringy | Past | Human Behavior | Social Behavior | Self Awareness | Behavior |
6. Bullying: a form of aggressive behavior in which someone intentionally and repeatedly causes another person injury or discomfort. Bullying can take the form of physical contact, words, or more subtle actions.
Tags: Bully | Definition | Word Meaning | Behavior |
7. Studies show that children who are hit identify with the aggressor and are more likely to become hitters themselves: i.e., bullies and future abusers of their children and spouses. They tend to learn to use violent behavior as a way to deal with disputes. If hitting a child is not wrong, then nothing is wrong.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Behavior |
8. Talk and use words instead of actions—speak rather than hit. Talk with the child about what behaviors are acceptable or not, what is safe or dangerous, and why.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Speak | Communication | Parenting | Safe | Danger | Effect | Domestic Violence | Beating | Behavior |
9. Sorry for all the annoying behavior I did through the year. May you give me another chance to do that in the next New Year!
Tags: Funny New Year | Behavior |
10. Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Behavior | Good Habit | Bad Habit | Values | Destiny |
11. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Positive Thinking | Tagline | Behavior |
12. Personality refers to a person's distinctive patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Although personality can change over a lifetime, one's core personality traits tend to remain relatively consistent during adulthood.
Tags: Personality | Thinking | Feelings | Behavior |