1. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
2. This life, all of it, is nothing but a single chapter of a novel with numerous chapters, and death is not the end of the adventure, it is the beginning of it.
3. Halal love story only has marriage as the beginning.
4. There's always anxiety when you start a new job, you're the one guy who doesn't know where the ketchup is.
5. Live each day as if your life had just begun.
6. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
7. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.
8. It’s so fine and yet so terrible to stand in front of a blank canvas.