1. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
2. The depressed phase of Bipolar Disorder
-staying in bed for several days
-unmotivated, sad - even suicidal
3. I don't like going to bed without you...
4. I am emotionally drained. I can go through a day, but at the end, when I am finally in this bed, I'm so fragile & ready to break.
5. At night I dream that you and I are two plants that grew together, roots entwined, and that you know the earth and the rain like my mouth, since we are made of earth and rain.