1. Be like a diamond precious & Rare. not like a stone found everywhere.
2. I still don’t understand why people like sports.
They get so emotional over the weirdest things.
But I do see the beauty in the rules.
The invisible code of chaos hiding behind the menacing face of order.
3. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
4. Beauty is complete when hearts are pure.
5. The ground's generosity takes in our compost and grows beauty!
Try to be more like the ground.
6. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
7. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
8. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
9. In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday.
The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them:
By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.
10. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
11. Inner beauty needs no makeup.
12. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
13. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
14. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
15. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
16. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
17. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
18. Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast!
19. Don't sacrifice your beauty just for compliments and a few Instagram likes, because on the day of judgement, nobody will even look at you twice.
20. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
21. Who cares for your beauty if your tongue is ugly.
22. That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.
23. I see my beauty in you.
24. Please, stop wearing make up! It spoils the perfect beauty.
25. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
26. So what if their beauty is a topic in magazines?
Your modesty is a topic in the Quran!