1. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
2. That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.
3. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
4. The ground's generosity takes in our compost and grows beauty!
Try to be more like the ground.
5. I see my beauty in you.
6. I still don’t understand why people like sports.
They get so emotional over the weirdest things.
But I do see the beauty in the rules.
The invisible code of chaos hiding behind the menacing face of order.
7. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
8. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
9. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
10. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
11. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
12. In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday.
The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them:
By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.
13. Who cares for your beauty if your tongue is ugly.
14. Don't sacrifice your beauty just for compliments and a few Instagram likes, because on the day of judgement, nobody will even look at you twice.
15. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
16. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
17. Beauty is complete when hearts are pure.
18. So what if their beauty is a topic in magazines?
Your modesty is a topic in the Quran!
19. Be like a diamond precious & Rare. not like a stone found everywhere.
20. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
21. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
22. Please, stop wearing make up! It spoils the perfect beauty.
23. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
24. Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast!
25. Inner beauty needs no makeup.
26. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
27. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Your Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
28. Makeup should never be used to hide yourself.
It should be used to enhance your natural beauty.
29. Girl: I'm watching Beauty & the Beast. If you were a Beast, I'd still love you.
Boy: And if you were a Beauty, I'd still love you.
30. I don't care how pretty you are on the outside. If your personality is Ugly, you're Ugly.
31. I suffered from eating disorders as a teenager and so I know how damaging ‘perfect’ images in magazines can be. I was bombarded with a narrative that had no alternative. There were never any women who were celebrated for their intellect … and all of my magazines were selling me weight loss products or telling me to be thin.
32. I may look like a potato now, but one day I'll turn into fries and you would want me then.
33. Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too.
34. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
35. A man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
36. You are "adored" for your beauty.
I am respected for my "dark circles".
37. A woman is dangerous when she is armed with beauty and a sense of humor, as she becomes irresistibly addictive.
38. Beauty may be dangerous but
39. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind”
The Midsummer Night's Dream - Act 1, Scene 1
40. Why in the world do we have to be like this? We lose weight when we aren’t even fat. We throw up and do plastic surgeries as if we will die if we weren’t pretty. We rate people’s faces and fight amongst ourselves. Why on earth do we have to be like this? I don’t want to do it anymore. I really don’t want to. I will think properly about what makes me happy again from now on.
41. If you see beauty in something, don't wait for others to agree.
42. Kindness is like snow- It beautifies everything it covers.
43. You can’t really invest in your looks as your only ‘thing’ because it is a depreciating asset. Put your money, put your effort, invest in your brain and talent which will appreciate and get better as you get older.
44. Even though it will never be flat again, my stomach’s still my favorite because it reminds me of my greatest achievement: my babies.
45. Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,
They say they still can’t see.
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman
46. Youth and Beauty don't last.