1. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
2. Don't sacrifice your beauty just for compliments and a few Instagram likes, because on the day of judgement, nobody will even look at you twice.
3. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
4. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
5. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
6. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
7. I see my beauty in you.
8. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
9. Please, stop wearing make up! It spoils the perfect beauty.
10. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
11. Be like a diamond precious & Rare. not like a stone found everywhere.
12. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
13. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
14. Beauty is complete when hearts are pure.
15. In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday.
The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them:
By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.
16. The ground's generosity takes in our compost and grows beauty!
Try to be more like the ground.
17. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
18. That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.
19. Who cares for your beauty if your tongue is ugly.
20. So what if their beauty is a topic in magazines?
Your modesty is a topic in the Quran!
21. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
22. I still don’t understand why people like sports.
They get so emotional over the weirdest things.
But I do see the beauty in the rules.
The invisible code of chaos hiding behind the menacing face of order.