11 Beating Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Violence against women and girls is a problem of pandemic proportions. At least one out of every three women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime with the abuser usually someone known to her
Tags: Violence | Womens Rights | Pandemic | Statistics | Sex | Beating | Abuse | Mental Health | Crime | Domestic Violence |
2. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle
Tags: Hustle | Beating | Talent | Work Hard | Disadvantage |
3. Physical punishment involves the use of physical force with the intention of causing the child to experience bodily pain or discomfort so as to correct or punish the child's behavior. This includes spanking, hitting, pinching, paddling, whipping, slapping, and so on.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Parenting | Pain | Beating |
4. Meta-analyses of hundreds of studies document that physical punishment is associated with: verbal and physical aggression; delinquent, antisocial, and criminal behavior; poorer quality of parent-child relationships; impaired mental health; and later abuse of one's own spouse and children.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Abuse | Relationship | Beating | Emotional Abuse | Parenting | Mental Health | Domestic Violence |
5. Talk and use words instead of actions—speak rather than hit. Talk with the child about what behaviors are acceptable or not, what is safe or dangerous, and why.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Speak | Communication | Parenting | Safe | Danger | Effect | Domestic Violence | Beating | Behavior |
6. Any form of corporal punishment or 'spanking' is a violent attack upon another human being's integrity. The effect remains with the victim forever and becomes an unforgiving part of his or her personality--a massive frustration resulting in a hostility which will seek expression in later life in violent acts towards others. The sooner we understand that love and gentleness are the only kinds of called-far behavior towards children, the better. The child, especially, learns to become the kind of human being that he or she has experienced. This should be fully understood by all caregivers.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Beating | Parenting | Raising Children | Violence | Domestic Violence | Hostility |
7. In the short term, corporal punishment may produce obedience. But it is a fact documented by research that in the long term the results are inability to learn, violence and rage, bullying, cruelty, inability to feel another's pain, especially that of one's own children, even drug addiction and suicide, unless there are enlightened or at least helping witnesses on hand to prevent that development.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Beating | Parenting | Violence | Domestic Violence | Bully | Adult Bully | Suicide | Addiction | Pain | Feelings |
8. I learned discipline from my father. Not in terms of corporal punishment, but being determined in whatever you do, and sticking with it.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Father | Father and Son | Punishing | Beating | Parenting |
9. Too bad for any parent who has become accustomed to ruling by force, because at some point the kids just get too big to slap around.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Payback | You Reap What You Sow | Beating | Parenting | Raising Children |
10. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
Tags: Work Hard | Talent | Consistency | Beating | Winner | Success | Loser | Over Confidence | School System |
11. When you beat yourself up like that, you invite every abusive person from your past back into your life. - Willie Rios