9 Bad Habit Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Bad Habit Quotes
1. "Do you know what is backbiting?"
They (the Companions) said: "Allah and His Messenger know best."Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Backbiting implies your talking about your brother in a manner which he does not like. It was said to him: "What is your opinion about this that if I actually find (that failing) in my brother which I made a mention of?" He said: "If (that failing) is actually found (in him) what you assert, you in fact backbited him, and if that is not in him it is a slander."
[Sahih Muslim 2589]
Tags: Backbiting | Word Meaning | Bad Habit | Slander | Hadith |
2. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
Tags: Backbiting | Question | Believe | Bad Habit | Human Nature | Thoughts |
3. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Trust | Bad Habit |
Tags: Shawarma | Weakness | Bad Habit | Drugs |
5. The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went.
Tags: Careless | Personal Finance | Financial Crisis | Debt | Money Management | Less Money | Bad Habit |
6. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Snoring | Laugh | Bad Habit |
7. Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Behavior | Good Habit | Bad Habit | Values | Destiny |
8. You cannot raise your children the way your parents raised you, because they raised you for a world that no longer exists.
Tags: Parenting | Parents | Raising Children | Bad Habit |
9. Reasons for Clinging onto anxiety
1. Fear makes us feel safe.
2. The behavior becomes habitual.
3. You identified yourself with these behaviors (it is who I am).
Tags: Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Fear | Bad Habit | Identity |