Bad Company Quotes
1. 4 Poisons of the Heart.
1. Unnecessary talking
2. Unrestrained glances
3. Too much food
4. Keeping bad company
2. Every bird flies with its own kind, eagles with eagles, crows with crows
3. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
4. It starts in the home. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since
5. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
6. If the conversations with your friends aren't leaving you in deep thought, you're surrounding yourself with wrong people.
7. Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.