1. 2 things define you:
Your patience when you have nothing
and Your attitude when you have everything
2. Ki mohabbat to siyasat ka chalan chorh diya
hum agar pyaar na karte to hukoomat karte
Tags: Attitude |
3. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
Tags: Understanding Women | Ungrateful | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attitude | Dislike | Running Away | Pleasure | Good Habit | Relationship Balance | Balance | Nikah | Deny | Human Nature |
4. We’re never gonna understand women. They’re way too complex. You’ve got too many variables to consider. PMS, bad hair days, miscellaneous mood swings . . . there’s no way to tell what’s causing their attitude.
5. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
6. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
7. Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.