1. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
2. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
3. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
4. We’re never gonna understand women. They’re way too complex. You’ve got too many variables to consider. PMS, bad hair days, miscellaneous mood swings . . . there’s no way to tell what’s causing their attitude.
5. Ki mohabbat to siyasat ka chalan chorh diya
hum agar pyaar na karte to hukoomat karte
Tags: Attitude |
6. 2 things define you:
Your patience when you have nothing
and Your attitude when you have everything
7. Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
8. Due to the mental and emotional abuse that I've gotten from men in general all my life and my resulting hatred of the typical male ego, I have a more dominant attitude towards men and a more submissive attitude towards women.
9. Sarcasm isn't an attitude.
It's an Art.
10. If man is to survive, he will have learned to take a delight in the essential differences between men and between cultures. He will learn that differences in ideas and attitudes are a delight, part of life's exciting variety, not something to fear.
11. There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOUR choice.
12. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.
13. Hypnosis for health anxiety can work, but you need to have the right attitude before getting into it. People with health anxiety have a dire need for control, reassurance and feeling safe. Hypnosis can help in tapping into losing some control. You need to believe without a doubt that it will work for you.