1. Histrionic personality disorder
-seeking attention by being overly dramatic or sexually provocative
-easily influenced by people
-extremely sensitive to criticism or disapproval
2. It is horrifyingly obvious now that getting more attention isn't necessarily favoritism.
3. The purpose of Hijab is to divert attention from Beauty, not to bring attention to it, so try to avoid excessively decorating it.
4. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
5. Ladies, when you get your mood swings do you want space or our attention?
6. Marketing is a contest for people's attention.
7. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
8. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.