1. Marketing is a contest for people's attention.
2. It is horrifyingly obvious now that getting more attention isn't necessarily favoritism.
3. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
4. The purpose of Hijab is to divert attention from Beauty, not to bring attention to it, so try to avoid excessively decorating it.
5. Ladies, when you get your mood swings do you want space or our attention?
6. Histrionic personality disorder
-seeking attention by being overly dramatic or sexually provocative
-easily influenced by people
-extremely sensitive to criticism or disapproval
7. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
8. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
9. People who self-harm don't do it because they need attention. They do it in secret. They are not trying to manipulate or seek attention. In fact, shame and guilt can make it difficult to tell someone that they have harmed themselves.
10. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
11. Taking Advantage Tactic #4
Selective Inattention. Deliberately brushing you off by actively ignoring your requests or e-mails.
12. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.
13. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
14. If they lack gratitude, they should lack your attention.
Give your energy to those who appreciate you.
15. It's beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart.
16. When you feel a symptom, change your focus. This does not mean distracting yourself, that is a coping tool, it will not heal you. Changing your focus means diverting your attention to a different part of that situation.
Instead on focusing how this symptom can lead to a physical illness, focus on how the symptom is a sign of past intense experiences. It’s simply a warning message asking you whether it is safe or not to do what you are about to do. This will give a completely different meaning to the feeling. This idea that you adopted in your mind will begin traveling into your heart and that is when you will start believing it fully.
It’s literally a convincing game - you are trying to convince the 95% subconscious mind and body that’s gone through all this distress.