1. Marketing is a contest for people's attention.
2. It is horrifyingly obvious now that getting more attention isn't necessarily favoritism.
3. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
4. The purpose of Hijab is to divert attention from Beauty, not to bring attention to it, so try to avoid excessively decorating it.
5. Ladies, when you get your mood swings do you want space or our attention?
6. Histrionic personality disorder
-seeking attention by being overly dramatic or sexually provocative
-easily influenced by people
-extremely sensitive to criticism or disapproval
7. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
8. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
9. People who self-harm don't do it because they need attention. They do it in secret. They are not trying to manipulate or seek attention. In fact, shame and guilt can make it difficult to tell someone that they have harmed themselves.
10. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
11. Taking Advantage Tactic #4
Selective Inattention. Deliberately brushing you off by actively ignoring your requests or e-mails.
12. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.