1. People who have an inferiority complex assume other people have a superiority complex, especially tall people.
2. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
3. Assuming that your partner is satisfied or isn't - with your sexual life - is a big mistake and is commonly made because so many of us feel funny about talking about sex. But I promise you the assumptions are gonna kill ya!
4. What you don't wanna do is assume that you know the boundaries of someone else - when truly - you don't.
5. Do not let your assumptions about a culture block your ability to perceive the individual, or you will fail.
6. A conclusion is what you come to when you get tired of thinking about something. And the two most popular ways people jump to conclusions are mind reading and fortune telling.
Mind reading when you assume what others are thinking, and fortune telling is when you are thinking about the future.