1. Good creatives love their art, but great creatives who work in business love to use their art to sell.
Tags: Art |
2. Inside you there’s an artist you don’t know about… say Yes quickly, if you know, if you’ve known it from before the beginning of the universe.
3. You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do, and that
sight becomes this art.
4. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of Art.
5. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
6. I'm trying to figure out if I love art enough to be poor.
7. The way we’re running the company, the product design, the advertising, it all comes down to this:
Let’s make it simple. Really simple.
8. Perfectionism kills art. I find that if I criticise myself, it spoils the fun. You can get paralysed by analysis - it takes all the playfulness away.
9. In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.
10. In any profession, when you lose yourself, you become the art.
11. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
12. Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas.