1. I'm trying to figure out if I love art enough to be poor.
2. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
3. Inside you there’s an artist you don’t know about… say Yes quickly, if you know, if you’ve known it from before the beginning of the universe.
4. In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.
5. You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do, and that
sight becomes this art.
6. Perfectionism kills art. I find that if I criticise myself, it spoils the fun. You can get paralysed by analysis - it takes all the playfulness away.
7. The way we’re running the company, the product design, the advertising, it all comes down to this:
Let’s make it simple. Really simple.
8. Good creatives love their art, but great creatives who work in business love to use their art to sell.
Tags: Art |
9. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of Art.