1. It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education.
An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.
2. "Whoever has a mustard seed's weight of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a mustard seed's weight of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted into the Fire."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1998]
3. "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
4. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
5. Arrogance and pride were the reasons Satan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason you don’t enter paradise.
6. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |