1. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
2. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
3. Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
4. Never argue with stupid people.
They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
5. sometimes it's not ego. it's self-respect.
6. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
7. Remember that anger and swearing never really suppresses your anger and does not relieve you of emotional burden. It is just converted into stress, guilt and more worry. The only way out is to have patience on expressing your anger.
8. I distance myself from people for a reason.
9. Her mood was suddenly in free fall, a state she knew all too well. A heaviness inside. A hollow loneliness. A need to either quarrel or cry. A downward plunge that could only be escaped by huge loss of temper, howling for her mother, or what people like teachers called going too far.
Trouble on the way.
10. Arguing kills the sale. Don’t do it.
11. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
12. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
13. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
14. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
15. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
16. Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
17. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
18. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
19. Tips for Men regarding PMS
-Don't argue with her
-bring her food
-watch movies with her
-RUB HER TUMMY
-make her laugh
-lay down with her
-don't say ew
-handle her mood swings
-understand she is in pain
20. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
21. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
22. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
23. It takes both sides to build a bridge
24. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
25. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
26. Although a small argument ended decades of friendship,
But at least some people were identified for who they are.
Go zara si baat par barson ke yaarane gaye,
Lekin itna to hua,
Kuch log pehchaane gaye