1. Without appreciation and respect for other people, true leadership becomes ineffective, if not impossible.
2. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
3. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
4. I really appreciate those people who stay with me even if I am a little bit selfish about everything.
5. It’s only when you grow up and step back from him — or leave him for your own home — it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.
6. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage.
7. If they lack gratitude, they should lack your attention.
Give your energy to those who appreciate you.
8. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.
9. You can’t really invest in your looks as your only ‘thing’ because it is a depreciating asset. Put your money, put your effort, invest in your brain and talent which will appreciate and get better as you get older.
10. Once you make it to your point of making it, you'll appreciate the struggle.
11. Go where your energy is reciprocated, celebrated, and appreciated.