1. Without appreciation and respect for other people, true leadership becomes ineffective, if not impossible.
2. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
3. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
4. I really appreciate those people who stay with me even if I am a little bit selfish about everything.
5. It’s only when you grow up and step back from him — or leave him for your own home — it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.
6. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage.