1. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
2. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
3. To admit your ignorance is freeing. To say, "I don't know" is to free yourself from having to come up with a bullshit answer.
4. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
5. Are you a bad person?
Depends on who you ask...
6. The role of the artist is to ask questions, not answer them.
7. I found far more answers in the woods than I ever did in the city.