Annoying People Quotes
1. “The believer who mixes with people and bears their annoyance with patience will have a greater reward than the believer who does not mix with people and does not put up with their annoyance.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 4032]
2. I'm sarcastic because punching people is so Haraam.
3. I just want to know why my clothes only get stuck on the door handle when I'm in a bad mood.
4. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
5. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
6. A: Between C, D, E, and F -- if you had to -- who would you punch?
B: No one! They are my friends. I wouldn't punch any of them.
B: Yeah, but I don't know why.
7. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
8. What do baristas say to their least-favorite customers? You mocha me crazy!
9. Wonder ways of saying “goodbye” to someone who is late leaving your door...
Pound the pavement.
Beat your Feet
Don't let the door hit’cha where the good Lord split'cha
Make like an egg n beat it
10. Happy birthday to my little brother!
Mom said it would happen one day and she was right - you’re hardly annoying at all anymore!
11. How can I put this… imagine if the Holocaust happened every four years like the Olympics. I would rather THAT happen than your rock opera.
12. The best way to handle a know it all is to take a curious subordinate role.
interact by asking “how” or “What” questions.
tap into their knowledge. it feeds the ego of the know it all, And potentially it allows them to change their position or point of view as they are explaining something to you.
avoid the “why“ questions as they may be perceived as a challenge.
remember to thank a know it all for their contribution.