1. It is much easier to show compassion to animals.
They are never wicked.
2. Why does you choose dogs to decide where the bombs is?
Why don't you choose a more intelligent animal like a dolphin?
- Ali G
3. ATF Officer: We use dogs because they have a great sense of smell.
Ali G: So why does they stick their nose so close to each other buttick?
ATF: Dogs give other dogs sense to tell whats going on so they smell each other.
Ali G: I once smelled a dogs arse and it was terrible. Why does they do it?
Ali G: When dog find a bomb, how long does it take for it to diffuse it?
- Ali G
4. Ali G: So can these dogs smell drugs?
ATF Officer: No
Ali G: Thank God.
- Ali G
5. If Modernism is being naked then animals are more modern than humans.
6. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
7. an-Nafs al-ammarah is cattle-like nafs. How does a Goat, Sheep, Cow or a Buffalo attain Happiness? The major characteristics that define the satisfaction of these types of Animals are Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Breathing and Copulation.
If my cattle-like Nafs is the only focus in my life, I would find more sophisticated means to eat, drink, sleep and copulate.
8. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
9. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
10. Sadder than destitution, sadder than a beggar is the man who eats alone in public. Nothing more contradicts the laws of man or beast, for animals always do each other the honor of sharing or disputing each other's food.
11. What did the giraffe say before being attacked by a lion?
12. One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others.
He is considerate of others' feelings and courteous in his behavior.
He has a helpful nature.
Kindness pardons others' weaknesses and faults.
Kindness is extended to all: to the aged and the young, to animals, to those low of station as well as the high.
13. I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.
- Bob Ross