1. Enough is enough! What will it take? A civil war? A new president? Violent riots? It’s tired. I’m tired. The country is tired! You don’t put fear in people when you do this, you just show how coward[ly] you are – and how America is really not the land of the free.
- Cardi B
2. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
3. 80% of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
4. My friend Billy Bob and I visited a place where you can stand in three states at once: Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. Billy Bob opened up and said that he was actually in a fourth state; crippling depression. I said, “I’m so sorry”
“... but you can’t count Missouri twice.”
5. I dont understand why people say that the US is obsessed with Russia.
Clearly it's Canada that has a thing for poutine.
6. In America, drug is the enemy. In Russia, drug is your friend.
Explanation: the Russian word друг (drug, pronounced drook or droog) means male friend.