1. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
2. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
3. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
4. Little knowledge of science makes you an atheist.
But in-depth knowledge of science makes you a believer in God.
5. "O Allah! Give food to the family of Muhammad."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6460]
6. Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spent on your family.
7. 'A'isha reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"Kinship (rahim) is derived from Allah. If anyone maintains ties of kinship Allah maintains ties with him. If anyone cuts them off, Allah cuts him off."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 55]
8. "A Muslim does not regularly attend the mosques to perform prayer and remember Allah, but Allah feels happy with him just as the family of one who is absent feels happy when he comes back to them."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 800]
9. It was narrated that Hudhaifah said:
"I was harsh in the way I spoke to my family, but not to others.
I mentioned that to the Prophet (saas) and he said:
'Why don't you ask for forgiveness? Ask Allah to forgive you, seventy times each day.'"
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3817]
10. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
11. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
12. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
13. When the glad news of the birth of their daughter is brought to them, their faces turn gloomy and black with anger.
They try to hide themselves from the people because of the disgrace of such news. Will they keep their new born despite the disgrace or bury it alive? How sinful is their Judgment!
Those who do not believe in the life to come are evil examples. To God belongs all the exalted attributes; He is the Majestic and the All-wise.
Quran Chapter 16, Verses 58 to 60
14. Your connection with Allah as a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
15. "Verily, Allah enjoins
Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and
Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner],
and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.):
and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.),
and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.),
and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression),
He admonishes you, that you may take heed.
16. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
17. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world."'
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 7, Hadith 923
18. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
19. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
20. Life is a journey toward knowing Allah.
21. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
22. "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
23. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
24. If Allah created you for this world, He would have created you without death.
25. Sujood is the only position where the brain is below the heart.
It reduces stress.
And this position is only meant for Allah.
26. Give your heart to Allah and he will give it to someone who deserves it.
May Allah grant us the best.
27. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
28. As long as we follow Allah’s path, nobody can bring us to our knees.
29. Despair is forbidden to us. We were ordered not to give up hope in the mercy of Allah.
30. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the great sins He said,"They are:
(1) To join others in worship with Allah,
(2) To be undutiful to one's parents.
(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
(4) And to give a false witness."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 2653]
Tags: Sinner | Worship | Allah | Disbeliever | Dutiful | Parents | Forbidden | Kill | Haram | Crime | Murder | Liar | Witness | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Hadith |