1. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
2. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
3. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
4. Little knowledge of science makes you an atheist.
But in-depth knowledge of science makes you a believer in God.
5. "O Allah! Give food to the family of Muhammad."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6460]
6. Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spent on your family.
7. 'A'isha reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"Kinship (rahim) is derived from Allah. If anyone maintains ties of kinship Allah maintains ties with him. If anyone cuts them off, Allah cuts him off."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 55]
8. "A Muslim does not regularly attend the mosques to perform prayer and remember Allah, but Allah feels happy with him just as the family of one who is absent feels happy when he comes back to them."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 800]
9. It was narrated that Hudhaifah said:
"I was harsh in the way I spoke to my family, but not to others.
I mentioned that to the Prophet (saas) and he said:
'Why don't you ask for forgiveness? Ask Allah to forgive you, seventy times each day.'"
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3817]
10. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
11. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
12. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
13. When the glad news of the birth of their daughter is brought to them, their faces turn gloomy and black with anger.
They try to hide themselves from the people because of the disgrace of such news. Will they keep their new born despite the disgrace or bury it alive? How sinful is their Judgment!
Those who do not believe in the life to come are evil examples. To God belongs all the exalted attributes; He is the Majestic and the All-wise.
Quran Chapter 16, Verses 58 to 60
14. Your connection with Allah aa a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
15. "Verily, Allah enjoins
Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and
Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner],
and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.):
and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.),
and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.),
and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression),
He admonishes you, that you may take heed.
16. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
17. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world."'
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 7, Hadith 923
18. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
19. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
20. By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record.
[Riyad as Salihin:Book 16, Hadith 24]
21. Life is a journey toward knowing Allah.
22. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
23. "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
24. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
25. If Allah created you for this world, He would have created you without death.
26. Sujood is the only position where the brain is below the heart.
It reduces stress.
And this position is only meant for Allah.
27. InshaAllah (noun):
A Magical land where 99% of all promises, presence and punctuality is stored.
28. Give your heart to Allah and he will give it to someone who deserves it.
May Allah grant us the best.
29. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
30. Focusing on Halal food is not enough. We need to focus on Halal income as well, InshaAllah.
Inspirational quotes that will kindle your creative and spiritual juices. Read these inspirational quotes from Inspirational men and women to spark ideas within you and get motivated for improving your work, life and relationships success.
There's so many love quotes so we decided to handpick the most heart touching and the BEST Love quotes that are our favorites. See our top love quote collection list and tell us what you think.
Funny quotes that are actually funny. This is not a list of some junk funny quotes but they have been stress tested against the most grumpy of us and proved to make them laugh. So here it is - our list of the most hilarious funny one liners, sarcastically funny quotes and dark humor sayings we have.
Compilation of the Best Spiritual quotes and saying recorded from renowned personalities. Motivate yourself to the meditation of your body and mind. Welcome to the pure dhyana Zen zone. Enjoy!
Motivational quotes that will inspire you to be successful at life, work and relationships. Get motivated by these motivational speakers and highly successful personalities who are experts in driving motivation in people with their words and insights about life and work.
Best Happy quotes that will make you happy. These quotes have the power to switch your mood from sad to happy so enjoy our handpicked collection of happy quotes and spread the happiness with your loved ones and change their mood to a lighter happier and more friendlier mood.
The biggest collection of Girl Power quotes on the Internet.
Tags: girl power quotes for her, girl quotes about herself, courageous woman quotes, strong confident woman quotes, self esteem quotes for her, self love quotes for girl.
Quotes, Saying and Questions that are extremely Lame and annoying questions. These questions may seem well thought, but the answers are downright stupid and hilarious. Time to annoy someone.. Let's go!
“Poetry can be dangerous, especially beautiful poetry, because it gives the illusion of having had the experience without actually going through it.” -Rumi The most popular short poems of Urdu Language by the legendary poets, translated into English language. Urdu is the language of love, art and literature. Here is a compilation of the short poems (shayari) from the greatest poets that the world has witnessed. From Mirza Ghalib, to Mir; as usual, curated the best of the best.
Hugot is a Filipino word which means "to draw or to pull out".
The trending #hugot is usually used as an excerpt from some song lyrics or as quotes where it signifies that the an emotion has been "drawn out" from a person.
#Hugot quotes have a deep philosophical and emotional undertones as the feelings expressed come deep from the heart; you've got to #hugot your emotions first, before you actually share them out with public.
A #hugot could also be said subconsciously and otherwise.
Hugot can somewhat be compared to "The Feels" in English.
Hugot Quotes Tags: Funny, Love, Life, Friendship, Hugot quotes for Crush and Work Life.
Enjoy reading the top rated technology quotes by the best gurus in tech space. Reading tech related quotes is one of the best ways to understand the deeper meaning of the technological terminology, and to learn the deeper insights with few lines of a quote.