1. They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.
2. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.
3. I know there are other people but I don't want anyone else, I want you.
Even when you're sad, even when you make mistakes, even if we don't agree at times.
I still just want you.
4. On Corona Virus pandemic:
We are more dependent on each other than we have ever have been. We have an enemy in Corona Virus that is that is faceless, that is raceless, sexless, non-denominational and bi-partisan - and it's an enemy that we all agree we are gonna beat.
5. "Transactions may only be done by mutual consent."
[Ibn Majah Vol. 3, Book 12, Hadith 2185]
As per this hadith, Buyer and Seller must willingly agree to the details of transaction.
6. If you agree with somebody, don't nod "yes".
If you disagree with somebody, don't nod "no".
Simply sit there, take it all in and the only thing you're allowed to do is ask questions so you can understand what they mean and why they have the opinion that they have, and from where they are speaking. And at the end, you will get your turn.
7. Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all.