1. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
2. Jannah was created for sinners who repent.
3. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do."
4. "The adulterer is not a believer while he is committing adultery, and the thief is not a believer while he is stealing, but there is a chance for repentance; (if he repents, Allah will accept the repentance)."
5. Hilal bin Umaiyya accused his wife of illegal sexual intercourse and came to the Prophet (pbuh) to bear witness (against her), (taking the oath of Lian). The Prophet (pbuh) was saying, "Allah knows that either of you is a liar. Will anyone of you repent (to Allah)?" Then the lady got up and gave her witness.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5307]
6. It's easier to get rid of your wife than having to deal with getting rid of a different man every week.
7. A Man who marries his mistress creates a vacancy in that position
8. Sweety you've got it all wrong. He left me because you're easy, and he's weak. Thanks for helping me realize I need a real man.
9. If you can cheat on your woman and come home, look her in the eye and tell her you love her, then you're the lowest kind of man on the pyramid.