9 Admitting Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. It's not politically correct to say that you love one child more than you love your others.
I love all of my kids, period, and they're all your favorites in different ways.
But ask any parent who's been through some kind of crisis surrounding a child--a health scare, an academic snarl, an emotional problem--and we will tell you the truth.
When something upends the equilibrium--when one child needs you more than the others--that imbalance becomes a black hole.
You may never admit it out loud, but the one you love the most is the one who needs you more desperately than his siblings.
What we really hope is that each child gets a turn. That we have deep enough reserves to be there for each of them, at different times.
All this goes to hell when two of your children are pitted against each other, and both of them want you on their side.
Tags: Emotional | Parenting | Quotes for A Daughter | Children | Raising Children | Kids | Parents | Politically Correct | Parental Favoritism | Admitting | Sibling | Awkward Situation | Desperate |
2. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
Tags: Hustle | Innovation | Mistake | Admitting | Humble | Accept | Improving | Adapting | Quick |
3. How To Safely Talk about Pain from Your Past
You have to remember that a therapist is trained to hear about trauma and knows how to respond. Your partner might not - they might get angry - not at you but for you. So you have to admit that you are very sensitive to their reaction and ask them to slow down and simply be with you in that moment.
Tags: Pain | Past | Therapy | Trauma | Anger | Admitting | Sensitive | Keep Calm |
4. Mistakes are always forgivable - if one has the courage to admit them.
Tags: Mistake | Forgiveness | Courageous | Admitting | Guilt |
5. To admit your ignorance is freeing. To say, "I don't know" is to free yourself from having to come up with a bullshit answer.
Tags: Admitting | Ignorance | Free | I Dont Know | Answer |
6. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Denial | Refusal | Admitting | Blame | Mind Games | Victim | Doubtful | Self Doubt | Psychology |
7. If someone is willing to cheat with you, they will, one fine day, cheat ON you. As much as you hate to admit it, you're not the exception to the rule.
Tags: Other Woman | Cheating | Realization | Admitting | Denial | Fake Love | Reality | Karma |
8. Patience, kindness and acceptance are often hard to find, and admitting when you’re lacking in those areas can be even more difficult.
Tags: Be Kind | Patience | Accept | Hard To Find | Admitting | Lacking | Difficulty | Self Learning |
9. How to manage anger?
Write out when do you get angry?
What are the triggers?
What is your typical response do those triggers?
Consider these questions to assess whether your anger is harmful or helpful.
do you yell or swear? do you lash out or hit someone? do you manipulate or try to control others? do you mumble under your breath? do you think others are not as good as you are?
if you answered these questions with “yes” or a “maybe”, then you have an anger problem and the next step is to admit that you have a problem with the anger. once you admit that you have a problem you are on the path to change.
Tags: Anger | Harmful | Self Help | Manipulation | Trigger | Swearing | Screaming | Controlling | Admitting | Problems | Realization |