1. My wife says she's leaving me because of my addiction to antidepressants. So I thought about it and realized; that’s great, then I won’t need them anymore.
2. Social media is like crack—immediately gratifying and hugely addictive.
3. Perfectionism hampers success. In fact, it’s often the path to depression, anxiety, addiction, and life-paralysis.
4. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
5. What I want is to be needed.
What I need is to be indispensable to somebody.
Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention.
Somebody addicted to me.
A mutual addiction.
6. Self-harm is addictive. It turns into a compulsive behavior that controls you, and once started - it seems impossible to stop.