1. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
2. hijab doesn't only refer to the headscarf FYI, it also means dressing and acting modestly
3. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.
4. What is in our hearts, we will reveal by our words and our deeds.
5. People are not who they say but rather who their actions reveal them to be....Be smart about it. Don't fall for the bullshit.
6. A person of words and not deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.
7. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
8. It's been said that actions speak louder than words. Sometimes, it's what you don't say or do, that sends the loudest message.
9. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.
10. The smallest act of kindness is greater than the biggest intention.
11. If my actions don't concern you, don't concern yourself with my actions.
12. There’s no deep down. I believe that all we are is what we do.
13. I shall stay calm in moments of stress and anxiety, so as to allow positive thoughts and actions to manifest from me.