10 Achievement Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.
Tags: Proud | Achievement | Life Goals |
2. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
Tags: Personality Disorder | Importance | Exaggerating | Achievement | Bragging | Beauty | Attraction | Success | Admiration | Validation | Sympathy | Narcissism |
3. A record deal doesn't make you an artist; you make yourself an artist.
Tags: Deal | Achievement |
4. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Money | Success | Entrepreneurship | Business | Dream | Wishful Thinking | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Work Life | Achievement |
5. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
Tags: Hustle | Introduction | Work Hard | Achievement | Success | Entrepreneurship | Business |
6. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
Tags: Sleep | Follow Your Dream | Dream | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Get Started | Passion | Career | Achievement | Success | Work Life | Work Culture | Work Hard | Work Motivation | Motivational |
7. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Good Company | Wise | Brainwashing | Achievement | Believe in Yourself | Confidence | Self Doubt | Self Awareness |
8. My dark circles are the hunger of the achievements I seek which do not let me sleep.
Tags: Dark Circles | Sleep | Sleeping Alone | Achievement | Success | Work Hard | Work Motivation |
9. We are like those who had climbed a mountain and reached the top. When we looked down we still wanted to go higher to realize our goals. Despite all the achievements, we still have an ambition for more. That is my way of looking at things.
Tags: Life Goals | Achievement |
10. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Over Confidence | Achievement | Believe in Yourself | Self Awareness | Self Learning |