1. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
2. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
3. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
4. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
5. A record deal doesn't make you an artist; you make yourself an artist.
6. I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.
7. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.