16 Accept Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.
Tags: Accept | Children | Parenting | Admiration | Forgiveness | Self Love |
2. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
Tags: Change | Work Motivation | Coffee | Peace | Beach | Accept | I Cant | Change The World |
3. If uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear. If it is perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness, and creativity.
Tags: Uncertainty | Unacceptable | Fear | Accept | Live | Alertness | Creative |
4. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
Tags: Hustle | Innovation | Mistake | Admitting | Humble | Accept | Improving | Adapting | Quick |
5. The antidote to perfectionism is self-acceptance.
Tags: Antidote | Perfectionism | Accept | Self Learning |
6. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
7. A person who acts favorably to his or her peers to gain stasis or fancy that will eventually be used to their advantage. Such as a raise, promotion, or acceptance in a group. Usually brown nosers will do anything to gain the approval of their person of choice.
Tags: Brown Noser | Loser | Yes Man | Accept | Submissive Men | Work Life | Word Meaning | Definition | Boss |
8. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
Tags: Standing Up | Oppression | Accept | Society | Feeling Left Out |
9. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
Tags: Self Esteem | Worthless | Accept | Validation | I Dont Care | Opinion | Self Awareness | Self Doubt | Self Love | Confidence | BBW |
10. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.
Tags: Sorry | Not Sorry | Way Of Life | Life | Accept |
11. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.
Tags: Funny Depression | Anger | Denial | Depression | Accept | Saturday | Sunday |
12. Patience, kindness and acceptance are often hard to find, and admitting when you’re lacking in those areas can be even more difficult.
Tags: Be Kind | Patience | Accept | Hard To Find | Admitting | Lacking | Difficulty | Self Learning |
13. To observe that life contains unavoidable difficulty is not to minimize its impacts or to suggest that we should give up trying to make life better. But people - me included - add a lot of unnecessary frustration, anxiety, and self-criticism by resisting difficulty - often with an underlying attitude of "it shouldn't be this way."
Try the attitude of accepting difficulty instead of getting aggravated by it. It's a lot more peaceful.
Tags: Life Struggle | Inevitable | Frustrated | Anxiety | Self Doubt | Accept | Difficulty | Peace | Resisting |
14. Say to yourself: this is difficult and that’s OK . . . I accept the difficulty here . . . yes, it’s difficult, and so what?
Tags: Life Struggle | Difficulty | Self Awareness | Accept |
15. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and to what let go.
Tags: Happiness is | Happiness | Keys | Accept | Let It Go |
16. We measure our value or worth by what people think of us. So we are always helping, putting others first, being the nice person. We are basically trying to CONTROL what other people think and feel. And yet, this is something that we really CANT CONTROL.
Tags: Pleasing | Controlling | Mind Control | Being Nice | Accept | Self Worth | Validation |