1. Antisocial personality disorder
-manipulating or treating people badly without feeling sorry
-tendency to lie, steal or abuse alcohol/drugs
2. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
3. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
4. You learn about anger in the family you grow up in; you watch and listen to the adults around you who model for you how and when to express it. And you learn that it can be respected, that it can be avoided, or that it can be abusive.
5. sometimes it's not ego. it's self-respect.
6. Perfectionism is self-abuse of the highest order.
7. If you are in an abusive relationship, establishing boundaries may not be possible, as assertiveness in sharing your boundaries may not be even safe. And because the other person has a distinct agenda of controlling or even hurting you - you'll just get laughed at - if you try to voice your limits.You may need to consider leaving that relationship safely.
8. Sometimes, anger is really irritability. It’s about being in a bad mood, or waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully, you can recognize that before you do or say something you’ll regret.
9. Anger isn’t violent in and of itself. The power of anger can be respected, and voiced respectfully. You may have to wait until you’re not quite so mad and when your words can be calm.
10. I’m a great dad because I know what it’s like not to be a good dad.
11. Violence against women and girls is a problem of pandemic proportions. At least one out of every three women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime with the abuser usually someone known to her
12. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
13. Jesus Would Be Disappointed. That Those Who Dress Like His Mother (Mary) are being Discriminated against and attacked Physically & Mentally.
14. Trauma does not have to occur by abuse alone.
15. Dependent personality disorder
-dependence on people for emotional and physical needs
-avoiding being alone
-need reassurance while making decisions
-might be likely to tolerate physical or verbal abuse
16. Some parents intentionally hurt and abuse - they absolutely know what they are doing. But some (obviously) do not.