There's so many love quotes so we decided to handpick the most heart touching and the BEST Love quotes that are our favorites. See our top love quote collection list and tell us what you think.
1. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
2. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
3. I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
4. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
5. Falling in love is a secret ambition, finding true love is the greatest tension, So follow the oldest tradition, And marry your parent's decision.
6. This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.
7. You are one constant in a sea of variables.
8. Love is like peeing your pants everyone can see it but only you can feel it.
Thanks for being the pee in my pants.
9. I have a strong will to Love you for eternity.
10. Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me.
11. Life will break you.
Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning.
You have to love.
You have to feel.
It is the reason you are here on earth.
You are here to risk your heart.
You are here to be swallowed up.
And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.
Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.
12. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters to me.
13. Being with you is like being on a vacation
14. Take someone who doesn't keep score,
who's not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing,
who has not the slightest interest even
in his own personality: he's free.
15. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
16. Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage.
Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.
17. You are my favorite notification.
18. Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.
19. I know there are other people but I don't want anyone else, I want you.
Even when you're sad, even when you make mistakes, even if we don't agree at times.
I still just want you.
20. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
21. I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl
I want you to laugh
To kill all your worries
To love you
To nourish you.
22. When I am with you, we stay up all night.
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.
Praise God for those two insomnia's!
And the difference between them.
23. My worst fear is losing you.
24. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
25. They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.
26. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
27. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
28. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
29. You may not be her first, her last, or her only.
She loved before she may love again.
But if she loves you now, what else matters?
She's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can.
She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break — her heart.
So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give.
Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.
30. You are the best decision I ever made
31. Forget everything that surrounds you. Think that there’s just you and me in this wide world.
- Olga Goa
32. I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,
I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.
33. Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
34. I will soothe you and heal you,
I will bring you roses.
I too have been covered with thorns.
35. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
36. All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.
The way you make love is the way God will be with you.
Tags: Love Quotes for Her |
38. Someday you will find someone, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
39. Loving him made me never want to love another human being.
40. I don't want someone like you, I want you. - purelovequotes.com
41. I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.
42. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes.
Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
43. It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
44. I need your hug right now.
45. I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness.
46. I fear falling in love and understanding why.
47. Nothing else matters - only us.
48. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not selfish, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
49. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
50. Oh Lovers!
Be careful in those dangerous first days!
Once you've brought breakfast in bed, you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal.
51. You don't marry someone you can live with – you marry the person you cannot live without.
52. Loving you was hard, wanting you was harder, but kissing your forehead was insanity.
53. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants.
But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake.
54. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
55. When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.
56. Making love with a woman and sleeping with a woman are two separate passions, not merely different but opposite.
Love does not make itself felt in the desire for copulation (a desire that extends to an infinite number of women) but in the desire for shared sleep (a desire limited to one woman).
57. I love you so much I could squish you.
58. I will be waiting here....
For your silence to break,
For your soul to shake,
For your love to wake!
Tags: Love Quotes for Her |
59. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love.
When we are afraid, we pull back from life.
When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections.
If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
60. The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.
61. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
62. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
63. You are, and always have been, my dream.
64. I just need you and some sunsets
65. I can’t wait for the world to meet the best thing that has ever happened to my life – You.