The biggest collection of Life quotes on the Internet. These are an inspiration of mantras for you life.
1. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
2. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
3. Don’t be easy to define.
Let them wonder about you.
4. When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.
5. I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.
6. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
7. I used to be obese. Once you’ve conquered obesity, everything else is easy. Life literally moves in slow motion.
I’m not saying I’m Superman, but let me just put it this way. If I were shot in the head, I’m pretty sure everything would be fine. I’d almost welcome it.
8. Life is better in flip-flops.
9. Where there is love there is life.
10. No one is the reason for your happiness except you yourself.
11. You will always suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you.
True power is sitting back and observing things with logic.
True power is restraint.
If words control you, that means everyone else can control you.
Breathe, and allow things to pass.
12. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
13. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters to me.
14. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
15. If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there
16. People, generally, suck.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
18. When enough people look ridiculous, it starts to look normal.
19. No one cares until you are famous!!
20. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
21. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
22. A bend on the road is not the end of the Journey.
23. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
24. I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.
25. Reputation is for time; character is for eternity.
26. You only live once?
You live every day.
You only die once.
27. There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
28. The world doesn't owe you sh*t
29. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
30. Set your life on fire.
Seek those who fan your flames
31. Give your weakness to one who helps.
32. Everyone has problems; some are just better at hiding them.
33. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
34. I sat in a world of sorrow trying to figure things out.
I couldn’t because the world isn’t supposed to be figured out.
You’re not supposed to get it.
You’re supposed to flow with it and things come or don’t.
It’s that simple, but we think everything’s complex when it’s just sitting right in front of us.
35. Oh Lovers!
Be careful in those dangerous first days!
Once you've brought breakfast in bed, you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal.
36. People do stupid things when they are upset.
37. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
38. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.
39. Being happy should be the only motto in your life.
40. If your eyes are sweet you would like all the people of the world but if your tongue is sweet, all the people of the world will like you.
41. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
42. When there are so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.
43. Some people fear what they don't understand
44. The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have.
Tags: Life |
45. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
46. On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
On Savings: Do not save what is left AFTER SPENDING, but spend what is left AFTER SAVING.
On Taking Risk: Never Test the depth of the river with both feet.
On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
47. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
48. There is no perfection, only life
We all have them.
Every relationship is a power struggle.
Some of us need to be controlled.
Once in a while, the best course of action is to just ride shotgun.
Stare at the road ahead, and hope it leads somewhere you want to go.
50. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
51. Enjoy the little things in life, one day you’ll look back and realize that they were big things.
52. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.
53. In life, you don’t get what you deserve.
You get what you negotiate.
54. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
55. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
56. Life is short.
Smile while you still have teeth.
57. Being over possessive about something or someone is the worst thing that can happen to any one.
58. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
59. We all go a little mad sometimes.
60. May you live every day of your life.
61. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Tags: Hugot Lines i