The biggest collection of Life quotes on the Internet. These are an inspiration of mantras for you life.
1. I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.
2. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love
something to do
and something to hope for.
5. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
6. Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
7. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
8. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
Tags: Life |
9. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
10. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
11. Everything you can imagine is real.
12. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
13. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
14. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
15. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
16. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive
17. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
18. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
19. If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there
20. This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.
21. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
22. May you live every day of your life.
23. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
24. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
25. A bend on the road is not the end of the Journey.
26. Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.
27. Explanations - your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.
Tags: Life |
28. Sometimes you need to destroy your current future in order to build a new one.
29. Being over possessive about something or someone is the worst thing that can happen to any one.
30. Some people fear what they don't understand
31. Everyone has problems; some are just better at hiding them.
32. If your eyes are sweet you would like all the people of the world but if your tongue is sweet, all the people of the world will like you.
33. Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
34. Stop thinking too much. It is alright not to know all the answers.
35. No one is the reason for your happiness except you yourself.
36. Revenge never turns out the way you think it would.
37. Reputation is for time; character is for eternity.
38. When you rise in life, your friends know who you are.
When you fall down, you know who are your friends.
Tags: Life |
39. Dead people aren't the ones to be scared of, living people are.
40. People do stupid things when they are upset.
41. We all go a little mad sometimes.
42. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
43. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
44. When enough people look ridiculous, it starts to look normal.
45. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
46. Talking with quiet confidence will always beat screaming with obvious insecurity.
47. Don’t worry about tomorrow's problems today.
48. When you are young, everything feels like the end of the world. It's not.
49. The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have.
Tags: Life |
50. Bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe.
51. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
52. There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
53. Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.
54. People, generally, suck.
55. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
56. The first duty of a man is to think for himself
57. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
58. He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command
59. On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
On Savings: Do not save what is left AFTER SPENDING, but spend what is left AFTER SAVING.
On Taking Risk: Never Test the depth of the river with both feet.
On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
60. And then there is the most dangerous risk of all -- the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
61. Your habit of avoiding mental and emotional discomfort is your #1 reason for your being stuck where you are in life.
62. I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.
63. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
64. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
65. When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.
66. The world doesn't owe you sh*t