Inspirational quotes that will kindle your creative and spiritual juices. Read these inspirational quotes from Inspirational men and women to spark ideas within you and get motivated for improving your work, life and relationships success.
1. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
2. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.
3. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
4. Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
5. If you can't explain it SIMPLY, you don’t understand it well enough.
6. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life … do that.
7. High grades don’t measure intelligence.
8. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
9. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
10. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
11. The world is full of Educated fools.
12. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
13. And you?
When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
14. Stop focusing on dumb shit.
Don’t be afraid to break things.
Don’t be romantic.
Don’t take the time to breathe.
Don’t aim for perfect.
And whatever you do, keep moving.
Reread this a few times . . .
Tags: Inspirational |
15. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
16. A lot of times people don't know what they want, until you show it to them.
17. Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
18. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
19. "There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional."
The Office TV Show: Robert California (the new boss) on choosing Andy to be the manager of The Office.
20. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
21. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
22. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
23. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
24. You can’t read about Pushups. What makes you think reading inspirational quotes all day is gonna get you “there”.
Tags: Inspirational |
25. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
26. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
27. Above all, don't lie to yourself.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
And having no respect he ceases to love.
28. I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.
29. You'd never be understood, until you make it.
30. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
31. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
32. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
33. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
34. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
35. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
36. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love
something to do
and something to hope for.
37. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
38. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
39. Never memorize something that you can look up.
40. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
41. Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…
it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
42. Never take help of tears to show your emotions, and never take help of words to show your anger.
43. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
44. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
45. We are all special in our own way the moment we choose to be.
46. Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
47. Don't hesitate or allow yourself to make excuses. Just get out and do it. Just get out and do it. You will be very, very glad that you did.
48. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
49. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
50. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
51. I’d rather be optimistic and wrong, than pessimistic and right.
52. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
53. Opportunity favors prepared mind.
54. The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
55. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
56. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
57. Choices are easy when you have nothing to lose.
58. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
59. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
60. The big question of our time is not Can it be built? but Should it be built?