Inspirational quotes that will kindle your creative and spiritual juices. Read these inspirational quotes from Inspirational men and women to spark ideas within you and get motivated for improving your work, life and relationships success.
1. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
2. Everything you can imagine is real.
3. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
4. An apple a day keeps everyone away.
If you throw it hard enough.
5. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
6. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.
7. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
8. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
9. Judge me when you become perfect.
10. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
11. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
12. The world doesn't owe you sh*t
13. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
14. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
15. Stop focusing on dumb shit.
Don’t be afraid to break things.
Don’t be romantic.
Don’t take the time to breathe.
Don’t aim for perfect.
And whatever you do, keep moving.
Reread this a few times . . .
Tags: Inspirational |
16. Women and elephants never forget.
17. High grades don’t measure intelligence.
18. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.
19. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
20. naye kirdar aate ja rahe hain
magar naatak purana chal raha hai
नए किरदार आते जा रहे हैं
मगर नाटक पुराना चल रहा है
21. A woman knows what is best for her either by intuition or instinct.
22. Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.
23. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
24. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
25. You can’t read about Pushups. What makes you think reading inspirational quotes all day is gonna get you “there”.
Tags: Inspirational |
26. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
27. I’m sassy, even though I hate that word! I’m sensitive and cry really easily.
28. The big question of our time is not Can it be built? but Should it be built?
29. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
30. Take a Look in the mirror … That’s your competition.
31. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
32. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
33. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
34. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
35. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life … do that.
36. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
37. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
38. A woman is unstoppable when she realizes she deserves better.
39. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
40. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
41. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
42. The world is full of Educated fools.
43. Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
44. I heard the Tweet tone. I thought my phone received a notification.
I stepped back.
Cautiously peeped from my curtains.
There it was, the most beautiful young bird, tweeting.
45. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
46. I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
- Mae West
47. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
48. A sass a day keeps the basics away.
49. Opportunity favors prepared mind.
50. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
51. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
52. I’d rather be optimistic and wrong, than pessimistic and right.
53. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.
54. You'd never be understood, until you make it.
55. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
56. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
57. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
58. I do a thing called "What I Want"
59. When you want to give up, tell yourself you will hold on for just one more day, hour, minute - whatever you can manage.
60. Sassy, Classy, and Bad-assy!
61. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
62. When you see a good move, look for a better one.