Hugot Lines In English Quotes
The best hugot quotes in English with pictures. Hugot Lines in English Tags: Funny, Love, Life, Friendship, Hugot quotes for Crush and Work Life.
Hugot can somewhat be compared to "The Feels" in English.
#Hugot quotes have a deep philosophical and emotional undertones as the feelings expressed by quotes come deep from the heart; you've got to #hugot your emotions first after reading a hugot quote, before you actually share them out with public.
Hugot is a Filipino word which means "to draw or to pull out".
1. The first duty of a man is to think for himself
2. Enjoy the little things in life, one day you’ll look back and realize that they were big things.
3. Love doesn’t die because of distance.
It dies because of doubt.
4. Note to self: Stop trying so hard for people who don’t care.
5. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
6. Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
7. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
8. Being over possessive about something or someone is the worst thing that can happen to any one.
9. We all go a little mad sometimes.
10. Music sounds better when the song describes how you feel.
11. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
12. Physically, mentally, emotionally tired.
Tags: Hugot Lines in English |
13. Your habit of avoiding mental and emotional discomfort is your #1 reason for your being stuck where you are in life.
14. Learn to wait. There’s always time for everything.
15. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment.
Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
16. Blueprints for the future are a fool’s errand.
They’re like blueprints for a house—nice to have, but any foreman with a brain doesn’t need to look at them.
One day—this year or maybe the next—you’re gonna be somewhere else, so enjoy yourself now.
17. Live your life how you want, but don’t confuse drama with happiness.
18. There is no perfection, only life
19. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
20. You know, but you are going to ignore it.
You know why?
Because that is what we do.
21. Everyone has problems; some are just better at hiding them.
22. I need to stop being so emotional about everything.
23. You’re my once upon a time, but I guess I’m not your happily-ever-after...
24. Sometimes you have to walk away from what you want, to find what you deserve.
25. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
26. Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.
27. My parents need to understand that our generation is way different from theirs.
28. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
29. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
30. May you live every day of your life.
31. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
32. You’ll be okay. Not now, but soon.
33. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
34. This world is so big.
And I have not traveled enough.
35. I wish i could wake up with Amnesia, so I could forget the pain.
36. Some people fear what they don't understand
37. Never apologize for being you.
38. There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
39. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
40. If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don’t love you back.
41. Saying “I miss you” means the same with “I love you” because logically speaking, missing someone will probably not exist without love.
42. A friendship without bullying is boring.
43. People do stupid things when they are upset.
44. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
45. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive
46. Don’t worry about tomorrow's problems today.
47. When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.
48. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
49. Revenge never turns out the way you think it would.
50. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
51. I still don’t understand why people like sports.
They get so emotional over the weirdest things.
But I do see the beauty in the rules.
The invisible code of chaos hiding behind the menacing face of order.
52. Knowing you are being lied to is worse than being hurt by the truth.
Some truths only make you angry, while being lied to destroys the trust.
Tags: Hugot Lines in English |
53. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
54. If you ignore me, I’ll ignore you. If you don’t put in the effort, why should I?
55. That awkward moment when you’re talking and you realize no one is listening.
56. Be real with me, I respect honesty.
57. Everything you can imagine is real.
58. This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.
59. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
60. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
61. Overthinking is my worst enemy.
62. No one is the reason for your happiness except you yourself.
63. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
64. Sorry is not enough.
Sometimes you actually have to change.
65. If your eyes are sweet you would like all the people of the world but if your tongue is sweet, all the people of the world will like you.
66. Love is blind, it is the marriage that's the eye-opener.