The biggest collection of Girl Power quotes on the Internet.
Tags: girl power quotes for her, girl quotes about herself, courageous woman quotes, strong confident woman quotes, self esteem quotes for her, self love quotes for girl.
Girl Power Quotes
1. Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.
2. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.
3. I am my role model, I want to be me.
4. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
5. I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
- Mae West
6. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
7. The world hasn't changed that much; men still rule.
8. I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.
9. When you want to give up, tell yourself you will hold on for just one more day, hour, minute - whatever you can manage.
10. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
11. Learn to say “No” sometimes.
12. Never apologize for being you.
13. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
14. I do a thing called "What I Want"
15. I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter, and to hot for you.
16. Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.
17. Always classy never trashy and a little bit sassy.
18. A sass a day keeps the basics away.
19. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
20. Sassy, Classy, and Bad-assy!
21. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
22. Take a Look in the mirror … That’s your competition.
23. A woman knows what is best for her either by intuition or instinct.
24. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
25. Judge me when you become perfect.
26. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
27. Dear Karma, I’ve got a list of people you have missed.
28. An apple a day keeps everyone away.
If you throw it hard enough.
29. I’m sassy, even though I hate that word! I’m sensitive and cry really easily.
30. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
31. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
32. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.
33. That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.
34. Women and elephants never forget.
35. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
36. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
37. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
38. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
39. A woman is unstoppable when she realizes she deserves better.
40. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
41. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
42. Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast!
43. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
44. Fake is a new trend and everyone seems to be in fashion.
45. If I swallow scrabble pieces and barf it out, that would still make a better statement than what you speak.
46. There is a wolf in every girl.
47. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
48. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
49. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
50. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
51. Great Nails will often solve many problems.
52. I'm not perfect but my Nails are.
53. When I'm tired, I rest. I say, 'I can't be a superwoman today.
54. "And though she be but little,
she is fierce."
Oh, when you get her angry, she’s a good fighter, and vicious too. She was a hellcat in school. And she’s fierce, even though she’s little.
“Little” again? Nothing but “little” and “short”!— Why are you letting her insult me like this? Let me at her!.
55. I am fire.
If you want something salty and sweet, with no opinion, I am not the woman for you.
I spit flames, often.
56. A passionate woman is worth the chaos.
57. When you pretend to be too strong, nobody will stay with you. They leave because they think you don't need them.
If you're struggling, you should admit that you are. You should lean on others and also be comforted.
58. The thought of being saved by a knight in shining armor is too far-fetched for me to believe. I'd rather write my own life's story.
59. The endeavors undertaken by women in the Emirates are important and honorable endeavors that are worthy of esteem
60. You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths.