When you rise in life, your friends know who you are.
When you fall down, you know who are your friends.
The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have.
1. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
2. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.
Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.
You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.
Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again.
Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.
In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.
Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.
You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
3. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
4. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
5. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
6. I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.
- Jon Katz
7. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
8. When you rise in life, your friends know who you are.
When you fall down, you know who are your friends.
9. The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have.
Tags: Life |
10. Two secrets to keep a relationship always strong:
1. Whenever you are wrong, Always admit it.
2. Whenever you are right, just keep quiet.
11. Set your life on fire.
Seek those who fan your flames
12. Give your weakness to one who helps.
13. You are one constant in a sea of variables.
14. A friendship without bullying is boring.
15. My worst fear is losing you.
16. A shared adventure is a better adventure!
17. Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
18. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends.
But my mom was always my friend.
19. A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
20. A mother is a daughter’s best friend.
21. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
22. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
23. Explanations - Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe it.
24. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
25. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
26. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
27. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
28. I really appreciate those people who stay with me even if I am a little bit selfish about everything.
29. We go together like cupcakes & frosty.
30. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
31. I’ve noticed that you are retarded
32. Marriage is getting to have a sleep over with your best friend, every single night of the week.
33. A garden is a silent, loyal friend and a great listener.
34. Thanks a latte for me being my friend
35. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
36. Lucky me,
You're my very best friend.
37. If the conversations with your friends aren't leaving you in deep thought, you're surrounding yourself with wrong people.