1. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
2. Marketing is a contest for people's attention.
3. Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, it is about the stories you tell
4. Everyone is not your Customer.
Tags: Sales |
5. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
6. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
7. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
8. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
9. "O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you.
10. When the glad news of the birth of their daughter is brought to them, their faces turn gloomy and black with anger.
They try to hide themselves from the people because of the disgrace of such news. Will they keep their new born despite the disgrace or bury it alive? How sinful is their Judgment!
Those who do not believe in the life to come are evil examples. To God belongs all the exalted attributes; He is the Majestic and the All-wise.
Quran Chapter 16, Verses 58 to 60
11. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."
12. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
13. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
We shall provide them with fruits and the meat of the kind which they desire.
[Quran- 52:21 and 22]
14. "Verily, Allah enjoins
Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and
Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner],
and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.):
and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.),
and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.),
and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression),
He admonishes you, that you may take heed.
15. "And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
16. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
17. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world."'
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 7, Hadith 923
18. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
19. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
20. And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
21. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
22. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
23. "There are no two Muslims, three of whose children die before reaching puberty, but Allah will admit them to Paradise by virtue of His mercy toward them. It will be said to them:
'Enter Paradise.' They will say: 'Not until our parents enter.'
So it will be said: 'Enter Paradise, you and your parents."'
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1876]
24. If you avoid the great sins which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise).
25. "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
26. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
27. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
28. "Be patient. The promise of God is certainly true. Let not the faithless make you despair of the promise of God."
29. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
30. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
31. "...And upon Allah let the believers rely"
32. Trust in God and be sure that He is a Sufficient Guardian.
33. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
34. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."
35. "And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."
36. Quran Chapter 15
(28) "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."
(29) "All the angels prostrated before Adam"
(30) "Except Iblis (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators."
37. Quran Chapter 91
(7) "and by the soul and that (Power) which designed it"
(8) "and inspired it with knowledge of evil and piety,"
(9) "those who purify their souls will certainly have everlasting happiness"
38. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
39. Quran Chapter 5, (about an-nafs al-luwwamah)
(1) I swear by the Day of Resurrection
(2) and by the self accusing soul (that you will certainly be resurrected).
(3) Do men think that We shall never be able to assemble their bones?
(4) We certainly have the power to restore them even the very tips of their finger.
40. Quran Chapter 75, (about an-nafs al-mutma innah)
(27) "(It will be said to the pious): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!"
Find Quotes by Topics
Inspirational quotes that will kindle your creative and spiritual juices. Read these inspirational quotes from Inspirational men and women to spark ideas within you and get motivated for improving your work, life and relationships success.
There's so many love quotes so we decided to handpick the most heart touching and the BEST Love quotes that are our favorites. See our top love quote collection list and tell us what you think.
Funny quotes that are actually funny. This is not a list of some junk funny quotes but they have been stress tested against the most grumpy of us and proved to make them laugh. So here it is - our list of the most hilarious funny one liners, sarcastically funny quotes and dark humor sayings we have.
Compilation of the Best Spiritual quotes and saying recorded from renowned personalities. Motivate yourself to the meditation of your body and mind. Welcome to the pure dhyana Zen zone. Enjoy!
Motivational quotes that will inspire you to be successful at life, work and relationships. Get motivated by these motivational speakers and highly successful personalities who are experts in driving motivation in people with their words and insights about life and work.
Best Happy quotes that will make you happy. These quotes have the power to switch your mood from sad to happy so enjoy our handpicked collection of happy quotes and spread the happiness with your loved ones and change their mood to a lighter happier and more friendlier mood.
The biggest collection of Girl Power quotes on the Internet.
Tags: girl power quotes for her, girl quotes about herself, courageous woman quotes, strong confident woman quotes, self esteem quotes for her, self love quotes for girl.
Quotes, Saying and Questions that are extremely Lame and annoying questions. These questions may seem well thought, but the answers are downright stupid and hilarious. Time to annoy someone.. Let's go!
“Poetry can be dangerous, especially beautiful poetry, because it gives the illusion of having had the experience without actually going through it.” -Rumi The most popular short poems of Urdu Language by the legendary poets, translated into English language. Urdu is the language of love, art and literature. Here is a compilation of the short poems (shayari) from the greatest poets that the world has witnessed. From Mirza Ghalib, to Mir; as usual, curated the best of the best.
Hugot is a Filipino word which means "to draw or to pull out".
The trending #hugot is usually used as an excerpt from some song lyrics or as quotes where it signifies that the an emotion has been "drawn out" from a person.
#Hugot quotes have a deep philosophical and emotional undertones as the feelings expressed come deep from the heart; you've got to #hugot your emotions first, before you actually share them out with public.
A #hugot could also be said subconsciously and otherwise.
Hugot can somewhat be compared to "The Feels" in English.
Hugot Quotes Tags: Funny, Love, Life, Friendship, Hugot quotes for Crush and Work Life.
Enjoy reading the top rated technology quotes by the best gurus in tech space. Reading tech related quotes is one of the best ways to understand the deeper meaning of the technological terminology, and to learn the deeper insights with few lines of a quote.