Ron Swanson Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Ron Swanson
1. Birthdays are a scam. They were invented by Hallmarks to sell cards.
2. What religion I follow? It is called none-of-your-business.
3. Never half-ass two things.
Full-ass one thing.
Tags: TV Show Quotes |
4. There are only 3 ways to motivate people - money, fear, and hunger.
5. Luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
6. There is no sadness that cannot be cured by breakfast food.
7. Dear Frozen Yoghurt,
You are the celery of desserts.
Be Ice Cream, or be nothing.
8. Veganism is a sad result of a morally corrupt mind.
Reconsider your life.
9. Blueprints for the future are a fool’s errand.
They’re like blueprints for a house—nice to have, but any foreman with a brain doesn’t need to look at them.
One day—this year or maybe the next—you’re gonna be somewhere else, so enjoy yourself now.
10. Live your life how you want, but don’t confuse drama with happiness.