ReadBeach authors have created their own Quotations. Have a look at some original Quotes, brought to you by our very own writers of ReadBeach.com
1. I heard the Tweet tone. I thought my phone received a notification.
I stepped back.
Cautiously peeped from my curtains.
There it was, the most beautiful young bird, tweeting.
2. Be nice to people.
It always pays off in unexpected ways.
3. A tip on how to decide on the Topic of your Article
If you are on Google and you can't find a clear answer to your question on Google, this is the biggest indicator for you that if you research on the topic and write an article about it, you will definitely be Number 1 on Google SERPS; no matter how weak your Domain Authority is.
4. The quickest way to improve your traffic would be to export the keywords you are already ranking for from your Google Search Console, analyze your current position for the article you are ranking badly, and try to improve the Title, URL and Content one by one.
5. In essence, humans are selfish beings.
Think about it. What are the things that you can admit that you are selfish about?
6. Positive Impacts of Corona Virus Pandemic:
1. Pollution decreased worldwide
2. Much needed realization of togetherness and oneness in fighting a common enemy.
3. International Relations and communication increased.
4. Awareness of cleanliness, sanitation and diseases.
5. Awareness on personal finance & having emergency fund for future.
7. How to get users on a new site organically?
Write content on topics that are trending today. There's low competition and sometimes the competition doesn't even exist.
Many times you will realize you just published a viral content and started getting users the same day.
8. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
10. Being careless makes you look unattractive.
11. Life is all about remembering the good moments and doing good. Feeling good. And we feel good by doing the right things, by compassion and mercy. By looking at the positive in people and forgetting the bad in people. Because we all have our flaws. Helping the poor. Today you are turning 40. Embrace all of this from your past and practice this in your future for a memorable happy life ahead. Happy 40th Birthday.
12. You may prepare the best meal, but a mosquito will only drink your blood.
13. Whenever you realize that you have been left out, let your presence be known by leaving the conversation, instead of trying too hard.
14. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.