Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Peter F. Drucker
Peter F. Drucker Quotes
1. This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship - the entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
2. There is only one valid definition of business purpose: to create a customer.
Tags: Customer Service |
3. The husband and wife who open another delicatessen store or another Mexican restaurant in the American suburb surely take a risk. But are they entrepreneurs?
All they do is what has been done many times before. They gamble on the increasing popularity of eating out in their area, but create neither a new satisfaction nor new consumer demand.
Seen under this perspective they are surely not entrepreneurs even though theirs is a new venture.
McDonald’s, however, was entrepreneurship.
It did not invent anything, to be sure.
Its final product was what any decent American restaurant had produced years ago.
But by applying management concepts and management techniques (asking, What is “value” to the customer?), standardizing the “product,” designing process and tools, and by basing training on the analysis of the work to be done and then setting the standards it required, McDonald’s both drastically upgraded the yield from resources, and created a new market and a new customer.
This is entrepreneurship.
4. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well, the product or service fits him and sells itself.
5. The best way to predict the future is to create it.