Pam Beesly Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Pam Beesly
1. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
2. I don't care what they say about me. I just want to eat.
Which I realize is a lot to ask for. At a dinner party.
3. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
4. Every so often, Jim dies of boredom.
5. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
6. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
7. Kelly: If I was you, I would just like, freak out and get really drunk, and then tell someone I was pregnant.
Pam: Okay, that's a lot of good ideas. Thanks.