12 Famous Quotes of Oscar Wilde with Images 📸🖼️
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde Quotes
1. Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.
Tags: Expectations | Sad Love | Moving On | Love Quotes for Her |
2. There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
Tags: Funny | Hugot Lines in English | Minion | Meaningful | Quotes that will make you cry |
3. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
Tags: Minion | Tasteful | Funny | Quotes that will make you cry |
4. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Tags: Spirituality | Judgemental | Future | Marriage | Nikah | Future | Past | Saint | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Hell | Judgement Day | Jannah Paradise |
5. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
Tags: Self Love | Very Important | BBW |
6. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
Tags: Understanding Women | Loved | Solution | Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Marriage |
7. I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again.
Tags: Proofreading |
8. Love is a misunderstanding between two fools.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Fool |
9. No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.
10. Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious.
Tags: Art | Seriousness |
11. The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.
Tags: Art | Criticism | Education |
12. It's beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart.
Tags: Personality | Beauty | Attention | Heart |