Dr. Nitya Prakash is a multi-disciplinary expert - a writer, a banker, a management expert, an investment consultant, software engineer, motivational speaker, media man, all rolled in one.
Much like his multi-disciplinary portfolio, he also has a multi-disciplinary approach in the world of art. He is the renowned author of 'Dear, I Hate You' (Romantic Genre), 'R.I.P. In the Name of Love' (Fiction/Thriller), 'Little Lucknow'(Fiction), Antinational (Thriller) and 'Letters to Mira' (Romance/Fiction)
Here are our Top 10 favorite quotes from Dr. Nitya Prakash.
Nitya Prakash Quotes
1. Every morning, I get up to be mine and every night, I give up on myself as yours.
Tags: All Yours |
2. Just because he became yours easily, it does not mean he's easy for all.
3. The problem is people are ungrateful and I cannot stop being nice.
4. While you were overthinking, you missed everything worth feeling.
Tags: Overthinking |
5. I don't hold grudges... I just cut people off. I don't see a point in willingly subjecting myself to constantly being hurt by the same people.
Tags: Grudge |
6. Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their life. Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad people, it just means they are Human...
Tags: Mistake |
7. Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up in the right pair of arms & let out the sigh they've been holding in forever.
8. It's over when you have a thousand things to say but you prefer silence.
9. Too many people to talk to.
Nobody to have a conversation with.
10. A passionate woman is worth the chaos.