Mufti Menk Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Mufti Menk
1. Your connection with Allah aa a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
2. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
3. If the world was free of problems then, paradise would lose its value.
4. Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life.
5. It is better to lose something for the almighty than to lose the almighty for something.
6. Don't flaunt and show off your good deeds. Keep it between you and the Almighty. None can grant you paradise. That's something only he can do.
7. You worked hard buy didn't get promoted. You love her but she married someone else. You think life's unfair. No. It's wishful thinking. The reality is that the Almighty is protecting you from things that will happen in future which you can't forsee! Learn to accept his Decree!