Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Mokokoma Mokhonoana Quotes
1. Self-employed people work where they live.
Entrepreneurs live where they work.
2. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
3. Unhappiness is a contagious disease caused by a chronic deficiency of gratitude.
4. You cannot, at the very same time, be grateful and unhappy, or ungrateful and happy.
5. It is impossible to lose everything and still be alive.
6. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings
7. Suffering and happiness are not mutually exclusive.
8. We ought to be thankful not only for what we have but also for what we do not have.
9. Some people are happy that they have each lost one instead of both legs, whereas some are unhappy because they have each lost a toenail.
10. Usually, that which could have been better could have been worse.
11. The truly grateful are also grateful for being grateful.
12. Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not.