12 Famous Quotes of Mokokoma Mokhonoana with Images 📸🖼️
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Mokokoma Mokhonoana Quotes
1. Self-employed people work where they live.
Entrepreneurs live where they work.
2. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Enemy | Selfish Friends |
3. Unhappiness is a contagious disease caused by a chronic deficiency of gratitude.
Tags: Ungrateful | Happiness is | Happiness | Unhappy | Gratitude |
4. You cannot, at the very same time, be grateful and unhappy, or ungrateful and happy.
Tags: Ungrateful | Unhappy | Happiness |
5. It is impossible to lose everything and still be alive.
Tags: Ungrateful | Suicide | Mental Health | Motivational | Nothing To Lose |
6. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings
Tags: Ungrateful | Problems | Blessed |
7. Suffering and happiness are not mutually exclusive.
Tags: Ungrateful | Suffering | Happiness |
8. We ought to be thankful not only for what we have but also for what we do not have.
Tags: Ungrateful | Poor | Less Money | Thankless | Gratitude |
9. Some people are happy that they have each lost one instead of both legs, whereas some are unhappy because they have each lost a toenail.
Tags: Ungrateful | Gratitude | Perspective |
10. Usually, that which could have been better could have been worse.
Tags: Ungrateful | Ungrateful | Things Getting Worse | Perspective | Quotes that make you think | Interesting |
11. The truly grateful are also grateful for being grateful.
Tags: Grateful | Ungrateful | Gratitude | Blessed |
12. Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not.
Tags: Fitting In | Courageous | Plant | Death | Be Yourself |